Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Europe on Fox at 1(I think)

Anyone else gonna watch some of it? I really don't care about any NFL-E teams but I'm desperate for any sort of NFL-style football. Arena ball just isnt' the same. Sure the quality of play is horrible but it's real fooball! Real football on TV in the summer!

edit: that's at 1pm eastern time(in a few minutes) if there was any confusion.

Originally posted by Joeythetapeworm

Anyone else gonna watch some of it? I really don't care about any NFL-E teams but I'm desperate for any sort of NFL-style football. Arena ball just isnt' the same. Sure the quality of play is horrible but it's real fooball! Real football on TV in the summer!

Depending on which teams are playing you might catch a redskin hopeful. That can make it exciting at times!

NFL Network carries a lot of the Frankfurt Galaxy games. I watched a couple of their games this year and they have a starting CB allocated by the Skins, James Bethea. Every time I seen him, he played pretty solid. I think he got some sort of injury the last time I seen him, don't know if it was serious or not.

Not sure if anyone cares but this one's coming down to the wire. Berlin has the ball, 1:46 left on the game clock, and they're down by 4.

Edit: again, no one probably cares but Joe Tuipala, our LB, nearly got a diving interception from Dave Ragone. He dropped it though

Originally posted by TaylorPickSix

I watched. Tuipala almost with the pick.

And that wasn't Ragone.

Oooh-you're right. They had taken Ragone out by that point, hadn't they?

How about Romby Bryant? If he can work on his concentration(the dropped balls) and bulk up a little bit, he's got some great height and seems like he could be a real playmaker. The TD catch was impressive.

Archived