Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream Seats

SCF

Looking to go to my first game.  Are the dream seats worth the cost and is the view ok?  Looking specifically at the end zone dream seats.  Also, which end zone do the Redskins warm up in during pregame?  Would prefer that end.  

Looking to go to my first game.  Are the dream seats worth the cost and is the view ok?  Looking specifically at the end zone dream seats.  Also, which end zone do the Redskins warm up in during pregame?  Would prefer that end.  

I didn't love them...

Sat there during the Redskins/Cowboys 2012 game so the atmosphere was awesome. But, the view isn't fantastic and when the gameplay is on the other side of the field it's tough to distinguish between a 2- and 12-yard play due to the perspective. It's worth the experience by itself, but I would actually recommend getting something closer to the 50 so you can see the more traditional "television" view. 

...if you get seats on the lower sidelines, avoid the 100 level, unless you don't mind standing for the entire game. Also, avoid the visitor's side of the field, unless you like being surrounded by the fans of the Redskins opponents.  I would warn you about the obstructed view seats, but word is that those are going away this year.

Archived