Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Military Tickets Question (Or tickets in general)

Master Blaster

Lifelong Redskins' fan who lives in the Midwest.  So far my only experience seeing the Redskins in person has been when they play the Minnesota Vikings in Minnesota.  Mixed results but mainly losses.

It appears I will be doing a little tour with the military in Washington, DC this fall, and will have the following games while I'm there:  Panthers (possibly), Cowboys, Falcons, Texans, and Giants. 

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any programs involving military members and tickets?  I'm hoping to go to all the games, but the big one is obviously the Cowboys. 

If not, how about general ticket/travel information?  I've never been to a game in DC.  My dad grew up out there and always talks about RFK, so I'm hoping to get him out here for a game and would like to get the best experience possible for him.

Thanks in advance. 

On 4/23/2018 at 11:12 AM, Master Blaster said:

Lifelong Redskins' fan who lives in the Midwest.  So far my only experience seeing the Redskins in person has been when they play the Minnesota Vikings in Minnesota.  Mixed results but mainly losses.

It appears I will be doing a little tour with the military in Washington, DC this fall, and will have the following games while I'm there:  Panthers (possibly), Cowboys, Falcons, Texans, and Giants. 

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any programs involving military members and tickets?  I'm hoping to go to all the games, but the big one is obviously the Cowboys. 

If not, how about general ticket/travel information?  I've never been to a game in DC.  My dad grew up out there and always talks about RFK, so I'm hoping to get him out here for a game and would like to get the best experience possible for him.

Thanks in advance. 

Military here also.  I don't know what branch you are but MWR (Navy) usually has either free or greatly reduced tickets in limited quantities.  Downside is they are usually pretty crappy tickets, upper level high up in a corner.

On 4/23/2018 at 4:49 PM, hail2skins said:

Check out vettix.org and see what they offer. Also think the USO might have some sort of meal they do before each game. 

Vettix is the best. I just went to an Alabama concert last month and seen college football bowl games, hockey games, and basketball games thanks to them. My number one charity and if any other veterans or military members see this and aren’t members highly highly recommended. This isn’t discussed enough and is a heck of a benefit

16 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Military here also.  I don't know what branch you are but MWR (Navy) usually has either free or greatly reduced tickets in limited quantities.  Downside is they are usually pretty crappy tickets, upper level high up in a corner.

Army National Guard.

I'm gonna shoot for going big for one game, something like the dream seats, but may just take the cheapest tickets I can for other games.

Archived