Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woman Dragged Out of WV Hearing on Oil and Gas Bill

Dan T.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Will it matter though? My lasting impression is that both parties there are far right of the center still.

The Democratic Party in WV is right of center. It's always been a socially conservative state so there you go.

The Republican Party in WV is out of its ****ing mind. It really wants to create a state with 0 taxes, 0 services, and where the only laws involve abortion, prayer in school, and keeping out Muslims.

I was expecting more actual dragging and maybe some angry yelling.  I'm disappointed.  

I have no issue with her point, other than the fact that it has been made thousands of times.  Voters are aware that businesses and the wealthy have more influence and access to leaders than they do.  Evidently, Americans are happy with their current form of legal corruption.  

42 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

The Democratic Party in WV is right of center. It's always been a socially conservative state so there you go.

The Republican Party in WV is out of its ****ing mind. It really wants to create a state with 0 taxes, 0 services, and where the only laws involve abortion, prayer in school, and keeping out Muslims.

Not true.  They like the welfare and disability payments (but I guess that's federal money, so maybe you are right)

Archived