Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stadium Seating Quetion

Xsvwill

I am looking over tickets for the 10/4 Eagles game. I want a seat in the 200s that are covered, but not obstructed. I know rows 1-14 are usually not obstructed. Are the 1st rows in these sections still covered by the overhang, or does the overhang start a couple rows back? 

No seats on the home side are obstructed in any way. The only obstructed view seats are on the visitor side from mid end zone to mid end zone seats. So depends what section you are looking at.  Typically the first two rows are not under cover. My seats are row three and I am usually covered. Depends on how the wind is blowing as to whether any rain blows in. Last year during the snow/sleet storm, I moved back to about row 6 to avoid the snow/ice that was coming down. So it depends on the whether.

And as for the obstructed view seats, even some seats beyond row 14 are not really obstructed. Depends on  where the seats are and where the pillar is. As you move farther back, however, the over hang will obstruct high punts and kicks; even some very high passes.

The best covered seats, IMHO, are in the 200's, in the very last row on the Redskins side.

No matter how severe the weather, you do not get wet. They back up to suites, which always have their windows open, and you can actually feel the heat, (most of the time). The wind is seldom a factor either. During the game, we're usually so comfy, we don't realize how miserably cold it is, until we get out of our seats, to use the bathroom, or leave. It's almost like a micro-climate.

That, and if you want to stand up, you can, as you don't block anyone's view. You can also fold the seat up, sit on top of it, and lean against the wall.

I am looking over tickets for the 10/4 Eagles game. I want a seat in the 200s that are covered, but not obstructed. I know rows 1-14 are usually not obstructed. Are the 1st rows in these sections still covered by the overhang, or does the overhang start a couple rows back? 

Check out MTH's Fedex Field Bible: http://es.redskins.com/topic/142397-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-fedexfield/

You can buy any 200 level ticket including and between rows 4-13 and you will be covered by the overhang but not obstructed view. You can also buy rows 13 and higher on the home sideline only and fit the same criteria.

Check out MTH's Fedex Field Bible: http://es.redskins.com/topic/142397-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-fedexfield/

You can buy any 200 level ticket including and between rows 4-13 and you will be covered by the overhang but not obstructed view. You can also buy rows 13 and higher on the home sideline only and fit the same criteria.

I'm pretty sure that there are only 6 rows in most of the 200's on the home sidelines, and a few sections with 8 rows.

Archived