Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Skins games on NFL Replay Monday July 21st

darrelgreenie

2:00 PM -NFL REPLAY "NFL Replay" - Chicago Bears vs. Washington Redskins (2013 Week 7) - Washington came away with the 45-41 victory over the Bears following a back-and-fourth final quarter that featured a combined 31 points. Roy Helu pulled in his third touchdown of the day with 45 seconds remaining for the game-winning score.

3:00 PM -NFL REPLAY "NFL Replay Game of the Week" - Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins (2013 Week 16) - Tony Romo recovered from a bad interception and rallied the Cowboys to an all-important 24-23 victory over the Redskins thanks to a 10 yard touchdown pass on fourth down with 1:08 remaining to end a two game losing streak.

Just a reminder that these games will be on NFL Network starting Monday 2:00 PM Followed by the 2013 Season Re-Cap at 8:00 PM.

A good opportunity for a closer look at those games if anyone is up for it.

Set your DVRs!

-Cheers

Watched the Bears game last night. Jordan Reed was just fantastic as was Morris and Griffin.

I didn't like seeing BM in there knocking people's heads off though and I'm disappointed he is still on the team.

We really looked good at times last year we just could never capture it from game to game or even quarter to quarter and it always ended in disaster

BM turned the corner when he came back from suspension. Clark can help him learn how to hit legally. They showed Clark hit a receiver legally and separate him from the ball in our 2013 highlights at 8. Watched both.

That's a good point I will keep my fingers crossed for continued improvement. I wasn't able to catch the season review but I will watch that today when I get home.

Just watched the DVR replay. I loved the offensive game plan.

-Read Option keeps and play action bootlegs to make Chicago pay for their aggressive run defense.

-Spread formations and no huddle when our defense couldn't stop the Bears O and forcing our offense to go into shootout mode.

Jordan Reed balled out that game.

ummm, Redskins vs Cowboys week 16? BARF!!! that game got me SO frustrated that i wanted to kick a chair!! we let romoSUCKS come back from behind to beat us!! no thank you. :angry:

I was at that game! Horrible....4th and goal from the 12....

Archived