Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trade Block Thread

Son of Gadsden

Interested in Both..Im the Cards.

Kolb, Peterson, Fitz are the only 3 unthouchables..

However, pretty much my only locked down player is Vick. The rest i might not be planning on getting rid of, but make an offer.

Ur inbox is full. Triple post. Wow. Im permabanned if tk sees this. I thought there was a feature that automatically merged quotes?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this thread will have me all over it...

Ravens.. ill post the guys who arent on the block.. let you come to me for deals

NON TRADEABLES (unless you offer some insane ****)

Joe Flacco (**** what you heard lmao)

Haloti Ngata

Ben Grubbs

Terrell Suggs

Ray Rice

Michael Oher

Marshal Yanda

Terrence Cody

Torrey Smith

thats basically it... lol..

EDIT - Eagles what do you want for DRC?

might be interested in trading ginn jr after all.

As far as the real NFL rosters go if an NFL team makes a trade like the Seahawks traded Aaron Curry to the Raiders will we then do something to add Curry to the Raiders roster in our league? Same question with Free Agents if an actual NFL team adds a player to the NFL roster will we make the corresponding move in our league?

As far as the real NFL rosters go if an NFL team makes a trade like the Seahawks traded Aaron Curry to the Raiders will we then do something to add Curry to the Raiders roster in our league? Same question with Free Agents if an actual NFL team adds a player to the NFL roster will we make the corresponding move in our league?

No, each owner has complete control over their own roster.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 05:00 PM ----------

I have approved the following trade between the chargers/Ravens:

TEAM 1: Chargers TEAM 2: Ravens Bob Sanders Tom Zbikowski Mike Tolbert Ricky Williams

Im on the hunt for a decent CB and some decent LB's. Nothing fancy, lower 80's, upper 70's. Looking for guards too if you're deep there. I'm not giving up the world for them, but ill make sure its a deal good for both of us. PM me here.

You feeling like you have a one year run at a title? Lol

Offered a few people deals..get back to me if any of it interests you..

On LM, willing to negotiate, and everyone except Fitz and Patrick peterson is available.

Also i have to let you know when i am signing someone correct? I will DM or PM you that info if so..

Archived