Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trade Block Thread

Son of Gadsden

it does show if you click on trades...then it shows all the deals you have made..but i dont think you can "Trade" the new picks you got till it updates...which i think may be 24 hours or so.

The trade section says that i just got Jay Ratliff but my roster on LM says i don't..but i am sure when i check on xbox and play my game it will have the correct roster.

Damn it was nice seeing the Freeman trade announced on Tweeter. I felt important. Good job folks!

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

Trade pending:

Bucs Trade: Josh Freeman to Texans for: Matt Schaub, Steve Slaton and the Texans 2nd round pick

We play each other week 10. It would be f**ked up if Schaub or Slaton have a great game. I couldn't get them to do ***** for me.

Damn it was nice seeing the Freeman trade announced on Tweeter. I felt important. Good job folks!

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

We play each other week 10. It would be f**ked up if Schaub or Slaton have a great game. I couldn't get them to do ***** for me.

well freeman threw 5 INTs vs SF in the first half so his accuracy was getting to me!

Blount is on the block for a FAST RB or A high pick -- PM ME or offer me on here! or LM

I'm the Jets. I've got basically the same back in Greene, but if the price was right, I'd make a move for Blount.

will check out your team and let you know if anything comes to mind - saw your messages on xbox - will pm you with an offer if i think of something - if you have any thoughts toss em out there

Archived