Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trade Block Thread

Son of Gadsden

Giants, Panthers, Bills, Cowboys, Titans... all have trades waiting on them.. let me know bros... PM me BEFORE you accept.. so i know whats going on because i have some of the same players tied up in each trades.. SO PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU WANT TO ACCEPT SO I KNOW TO REJECT THE OTHER TRADES

im in the market for a lock down Corner.. my first rounder is on the table...

Carlos Rogers is up for grabs..

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 09:10 PM ----------

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to trade Wr Donald Driver and a 2nd round pic to the 49ers for RB DeAngelo Williams.

How in the hell did you get Phil Taylor & Marvin Austin? lol What idiot is making these trades. What did you give up, you still have all your players & draft picks? (Never mind I saw the transaction list on LM) Damn good pick up

Boldin

Evans

Foxworth all on block...

along with

1st

2nd

4th round picks..

Desean Jackson

Jeremy Maclin

Jason Avant

Steve Smith

Riley Cooper

Any of them can be had, but in that order, some are cheaper than others.

Been trying to get a trade with you for a while now..lol. I'm interested in DRC, Desean Jackson and Maclin, in that order. What you looking for in return? I've got the same philosophy as old bug eyes Cerrato when it comes to draft picks..ha. Also have a pretty solid O-Line and LB crew that are avilable for trade. Couldnt trade Revis even if I wanted to because of the cap hit, but everyone else is available.

Archived