Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!The biggest upset victory in Redskins history!!!

Hail2TheRedskins!

We're 16 pt dogs! Sixteen! One – Six! This is fantastic! This has to be the biggest spread ever against a Redskin team. And this is a far, far, cry from our worst team. Our D is scary good - Probably the best in the NFL – and we are 16 point underdogs. I don't think we've ever been given less chance to win. Not even during the Dark Times under Spurrier. I am soooooo psyched for this game! We have a HISTORIC chance to knock off the top dog. We got a title shot. This, Laddies and Gentlemen, is what its all about! This is a dream come true for every player, coach, and fan alike. We play loose, come out swinging and take our shot. If we lose, well, hey, look who we were playing. But if we win................

There is no way you could arrange the circumstances any better! The Pats are coming off their best offensive performance of the season. We are coming off our worst. The pats have demolished our arch rival cowgirls who are regarded (wrongly) as being better than us. The pats have a game against their arch rival coming right on the other side of us. Its like the perfect storm!

Its a GREAT time to be a Skins fan!!!! :point2sky

In 1995 I htink we were 17 point dogs to Dallas, which we beat! They won the SB that year but we swept them.

Ofcourse, I think this is the biggest the Redskins have been an Underdog in both of Gibbs' tenures...

It'll be interesting to see what he has up his sleeve...

our D is nasty nasty but I wouldn't say best in the NFL , in the 2nd half yesterday a one armed QB had his way with us ~ ... I hope we can pull it out at NE , but I DOUBT IT =p ~ lol

O.K. So maybe we're only top 5 (although I can't think who's better). But either way we are easily the best defense that the pats have seen this season.

Furthermore our offense is way better then how they played Sunday. For better or worse we had a very conservative game plan due to the O-line which will definately change next week.

What no one seems to be talking about with the Pats is the number of points they're giving up lately. The lowly Dolphins scored 28 against them. The previous week Dallas managed 27 before getting roasted. So if the Skins or any other team can find a way to limit their offense there's a chance. And our D is good enough to keep them under 30.

:helmet:

When I watched the Cowboys play the Patriots, it was one of the better feelings leading up to the game because I didn't expect us to win. It was kind of a win - not quite win situation. If we lose, o well, I expect it, and if we win...omg, we just beat the Patriots, hell yes! Eventually we got blown out but eh, it happens.

One thing in our favor...everyone will be focused on the Pats next game after us...the Colts...so this could set up into a trap game....I doubt it but you never know.

good point. You know the Boston media will probably be hyping the IND/NE game already. Would be great if their players fell in that trap. I doubt they will too, but you never know

We need our WR's to catch the balls, we can't have 7+ dropped passes like we did two weeks ago. Our D only allowed 10 points in that game and we still lost, because our Offense didn't show up. It looked like we tried everything we could to loose in the 4th quarter yesterday, but somehow we ended up with the W. If we play like we have been the last few weeks and the Pats play like they have we probably won't win.

Having said that, I hope our whole team is 100% this upcoming weekend, and I hope the coaches call the right plays and we do pull off the biggest upset victory in Redskins history!! Go Skins!!

Actually this team does better when they are heavy underdogs again they going to have to play a whole hell lot better than they did against the Cardinals. If they think they will have a chance to win this game and play like they did yesterday? FORGETITABOUTIT.

Archived