Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What If - Redskins get TWO home games in the playoffs.

project myu

Let's say Redskins win, Giants lose, Panthers lose, Cowboys win.

So for wildcard weekend, we get:

Tampa Bay

Redskins

Giants

Cowboys

Redskins get a home game and beat the Giants (again). Cowboys beat the Buccaneers.

Cowboys take on the Seahawks. Redskins go to Soldier Field.

What if Redskins and Cowboys both win (remember, Cowboys lost by a field goal when they played the Seahawks earlier this season).

Oh shoooootttt

This is the scenario I've been wishing for since the Cowboys game. It would be the best season ever to beat them 3 times in one season. At least we could say that we have done something that they never have since they've never beaten the Redskins in the playoffs. :D It would be the 3rd Super Bowl run achieved by beating Dallas too. :D

Can Dallas honestly beat the Seahawks though? Alexander would run it all over them. As much as id love for us to beat Dallas a 3rd time i just cant see them hanging one on the Seahawks. Fair enough they will probably beat the Rams but it would take a lot for all three nfc east teams to get into the playoffs.

']I had a scenario similar to this in another thread. Only it has the Redskins coming to Giants stadium for the NFC Championship game. All these possibilities will be answered tonight if the Giants win and tomorrow if they lose.

Lets all be as one and wish for a Giant loss. :D

Because its slim-to-none that the Redskins would lose to the Eagles anywhere after that.

Archived