Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The U

jasimpson

Speaken of the U, our team needs to draft Sinorice Moss in the 2nd round this year, Santana's little brother!

Santana said he'd prefer Sinorice go to a different team than him b/c he didn't want his brother to be in his shadow or something

DID YOU GUYS KNOW the Rock also went to the U and was a great football player there? And this weekend the opposing quarterback is named Mcmahon. Coincidence??!?!?!

Yes :(

Speaken of the U, our team needs to draft Sinorice Moss in the 2nd round this year, Santana's little brother!

He dropped like 4 balls tonight.

He's not good.

3rd best reciever on his team as a senior, a far cry from Santana, who is Miami's All-Time leading reciever.

There are MUCH better options than him in this year's draft.

Miami got their A$$ kicked by LSU 40-3, you know that Portis, Moss, and ST watched it, probably together, and they are gonna be pissed for the game against the iggles. watch out for big games by our three canes :)

Pissed? How about embarassed? I doubt if it has much bearing on their play tomorrow, but I do expect them all to have big games.

Miami got their A$$ kicked by LSU 40-3, you know that Portis, Moss, and ST watched it, probably together, and they are gonna be pissed for the game against the iggles. watch out for big games by our three canes :)

I know at least Portis misseed most of the game because he went to the Wizards game...

name doesnt equate talent. Sinorice is also small, what are we going to do with 2 5'10 receivers? I doubt Sinorice is even projected in the 2nd round. Now Maurice Stovall, there's a big guy I wouldnt mind drafting.

BTW, I hate LSU, Im an Auburn fan.

Archived