Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can realistically still win the EAST

wshngtn1

It will be funny to see how you guys are going to act when we will the rest of our games.I think all the game we have a chance to win and will win.Look at it like this the rams will be tough cause they are how,but if we dont turn the ball over we should win.The cardinals should be an easy win.The dallas game another tough 1,but the fans will show up and make it lound.Same with the giants.The eagles on the road if we win the others we still may need this 1,same as the other road games we dont turn the ball over we should win.10-6 Finish and win the nfc east.GO REDSKINS!!!!

Why are all of these Redskins fans saying we can't do this?

Are you scared to be let down? Are you scared to be wrong if we don't make the playoffs? Are you scared to face other fans at work the day after? Are you scared people will remember you said we have a chance at 5-6?

OR..is it just easier to say you were 'right'?

WHAT IN THE HE11 ARE YOU SCARED OF???? True fans don't lose faith!

Stand proud and root for our Skins - WIN OR LOSE!

Why are all of these Redskins fans saying we can't do this?

Are you scared to be let down? Are you scared to be wrong if we don't make the playoffs? Are you scared to face other fans at work the day after? Are you scared people will remember you said we have a chance at 5-6?

OR..is it just easier to say you were 'right'?

WHAT IN THE HE11 ARE YOU SCARED OF???? True fans don't lose faith!

Stand proud and root for our Skins - WIN OR LOSE!

Thats what i say some people on here seem like they are not Redskin fans.I always say that true fans never lose faith,and never give up.GO REDSKINS!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived