Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D@mn!

The Sig, thanks-- yea I love it. I'm on a couple diff boards and became cool with this guy. I saw his sig and I thought "WOW" hes pretty good with graphics. So I asked him to make me one.. I sent him every pic that you see on the sig and this is what he came back to me with.. lol..my mouth just dropped. He would email me the unfinished product and I would tell him what I wanted done or adjustments. The last thing I asked him for was that Lavar vs. Aikman play.. which I couldn't find after hours of searching..he found it in 30 mins. lol.. anyway, I started using it and people started swamping him for sigs...so he started charging like 10-15 bucks for a sig w/a movie clip in it. I made the cutoff luckily...but he's creative as hell. Let me know if you want one, I'll send you his info..

Originally posted by timitim

How does one learn to do this kind of thing. I would love to learn how to do it.

I can only assume since this signature you guys are speaking about is in GIF format, that it was done using something like Photoshop, and Image ready.

I had read about this back when a few guy's were messing with it.

If you have these programs, and want to learn about this kind of thing, HEREis a link to a tutorial.

Here is what they made...

sprite.gif

Originally posted by JoeJGibbs

LMAO! I just stumbled across this site!! Its tight, I love it, ..nice!

Welcome to the site my man. You just stumbled across the best Redskins site on the net? Where the he!! have you been?;)

Archived