Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: 2 Padded CLUB LEVEL SEATS (1 or 2 years of seats!)

DUPA

My seats in the club level are for sale. My wife can't go with me due to obligations on the weekends, so I'd like to sell.

Seats are in Section 310, Row 16. SEATS ARE PROTECTED FROM RAIN!! NO Obstructions. Bathrooms are right outside our door and are located where the 5th quarter band plays at halftime and after the game. I will be offering these at a big discount compared to what we spent.

You have the option of buying these for this season only OR you can buy for this season AND next season... all games would be yours INCLUDING any home playoff games! So if you want to have club level seats for 2 seasons, they are yours if you choose.

I can have parking added on if you choose, but as of now, they are not included.

Price $5,900 ($1,100 below my invoice!)

Dude I hate to tell you this, but I doubt you are going to get that for your seats. With you being in the endzone, not sure where your seats will be this next year, (because of the new endzone party decks they are putting in), but for those seats someone can buy those for $1777 per seat, so roughly $3500 per pair, with no parking. They would have to sign a 3 year deal, but still...considerably less than the $5900 you are asking.. Sorry dude...But good luck...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Uh, no.

Just noticed this.

Row 16 is certainly not protected from the rain. Not even close. Come on.

Um, yes mark they are. You can try to offer up your "Expert Opinion" all you want, but I've had the seats for 4 years now and everytime it rains, I don't leave my seat and I'm dry. The row in front of me is wet and the row in front of that is soaked, but my seats are dry. How about before you go putting your opinions out in public, you either GO to the stadium and sit in the seats or go there when it is raining and check for yourself. That's pretty wreckless, if you ask me, to say something like this on someone else's FS posting!

Thanks for your INPUT, but SHOCKER, you are wrong.

---Tickets are still available---

My seats in the club level are for sale. My wife can't go with me due to obligations on the weekends, so I'd like to sell.

Seats are in Section 310, Row 16. SEATS ARE PROTECTED FROM RAIN!! NO Obstructions. Bathrooms are right outside our door and are located where the 5th quarter band plays at halftime and after the game. I will be offering these at a big discount compared to what we spent.

You have the option of buying these for this season only OR you can buy for this season AND next season... all games would be yours INCLUDING any home playoff games! So if you want to have club level seats for 2 seasons, they are yours if you choose.

I can have parking added on if you choose, but as of now, they are not included.

Price $5,900 ($1,100 below my invoice!)

Um, yes mark they are. You can try to offer up your "Expert Opinion" all you want, but I've had the seats for 4 years now and everytime it rains, I don't leave my seat and I'm dry. The row in front of me is wet and the row in front of that is soaked, but my seats are dry. How about before you go putting your opinions out in public, you either GO to the stadium and sit in the seats or go there when it is raining and check for yourself. That's pretty wreckless, if you ask me, to say something like this on someone else's FS posting!

Thanks for your INPUT, but SHOCKER, you are wrong.

---Tickets are still available---

lol

I sat in row 19 for three years.

You want wreckless? Here's wreckless:

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Row 16 is under the sky. Row 16 gets wet. Very wet. If you sit in row 16 you will get soaked to the bone.

Row 17 gets wet too. Very wet.

The people who sit in row 18 get everything just below their knees wet.

:secret: ...and sometimes the people in row 1 of the west loge get wet, and they're above and behind you!

Now - while it's true that section 310 is on the west side of the stadium, it's possible that prevailing west winds could carry some of the rain in front of row 16. But I would not want to count on that. The fact is, if the rain falls straight down, it falls straight down on top of row 16. There is no question about that. And it is dishonest and/or irresponsible to claim seats in row 16 are undercover - almost as dishonest and/or irresponsible as it is not to advise potential buyers that section 310 no longer exists.

http://tickets.redskins.com/stadium/#

Isn't section 310 being removed for the new party decks?

Have you received a relocation notice?

part of it is.... but not my seats.

and Mark, you are insane! I have never been wet while sitting in my seats for the past 4 years.... you MUST have your facts jumbled.

Mark, if section 310 no longer exists, i'm pretty sure when I call my guy at the stadium and talk to him, he might have said to me, "Hey buddy, your seats aren't there anymore) They OPENED it up, my seats are stilllll there!

okay, mark.... I'm sitting there now. It rained preseason last year there was a drip in front of me onto the row in front of me from the overhang..... how the hell did that happen if i'm subject to the sky???? But hey, whatever makes you feel better, go ahead and say what you want.... just letting you know that you won't be brainwashing just because "ohh what mark the homer says goes" lmao!!!!

In section 306, rows 16 and 17 get wet. You want to convince buyers that something happens in 310 that doesn't happen in 306? Is there some weird air flow which blows the rain into 306 and away from 310?

The conversation is moot anyway since section 310 doesn't exist anymore.

Mark, if section 310 no longer exists, i'm pretty sure when I call my guy at the stadium and talk to him, he might have said to me, "Hey buddy, your seats aren't there anymore) They OPENED it up, my seats are stilllll there!

Either your ticket rep is wrong or the Redskins Stadium Diagram is wrong. Because they contradict. Here's a link to the new Stadium Diagram the skins recently put up. My bet is on the rep being wrong. Section 310 is gone from the diagram.

Either way you are OUTSIDE, you have a chance to get wet, plain and simple..arguing about it is childish..just say you may or may not get wet in these seats. If you are THAT worried about you shouldn't goto the games anyway, my 2 cents

Who knows, maybe they've decided to keep the last few rows of the endzone clubs. That would make sense, since row 19 and almost all of 18 is completely under cover.

DUPA - I'll admit it's possible there may be some kind of weird air flow deal in the west endzone during certain times. I'll admit that when I say the rain falls in rows 16 and 17 and the front part of 18, I'm speaking about section 306 and I made an assumption about section 310. I have never sat in 310.

I'll give you that.

Either your ticket rep is wrong or the Redskins Stadium Diagram is wrong. Because they contradict. Here's a link to the new Stadium Diagram the skins recently put up. My bet is on the rep being wrong. Section 310 is gone from the diagram.

would not be the first time those idiots have been wrong.

on the phone calling them now...

Is it not possible that the Loge seats in the west endzone stick out more than the upper deck sections on the sidelines? This would explain why a west endzone club seat in row 16 would stay dry while a row 16 club on the sidelines would be wet.

Not sure on this but I do think the west loge seats stick out more than the east loge seats.

Yeah - the west loge has the balcony. The east loge does not. But the balcony does not stick out past the upper level overhang and it doesn't stick out over row 16. The balcony is completely under cover.

However, if it's windy, it's possible to get wet in row 1 of the balcony, even as it's under cover. Somebody told me this once who was trying to sell row 1 seats on eBay.

Looking at the picture it looks like the west balcony does stick out further than the upper deck. Draw a line parallel with one of the white sign edges on the upper deck and you will pierce the balcony:

well... after getting off the phone with my ticket guy, I no longer have seats in section 310 as you said. I said to him,

Me: "Soooo, when was anybody going to let me know about this?? I mean, I just talked to you guys not too long ago"

Him: "Oh... well we were going to inform people after the new sideline seats were assigned"

Me: "And I'm supposed to just accept that?? You guys tell me where my new seats will be and I get no say in it now???"

Him: "Well sir... you don't have to pay more"

Me: "Well... can I DOWNGRADE then? Out of the club level???"

Him: "Ohh noo, we can't do that, you have a contract for the club level."

Me: "So... you can move me around at will and if I wanted to upgrade to pay more, you all would be great with that, but the second I want to downgrade, then HELL no??? no chance?? Great operation you got there"

Him: "I'm sorry sir, but look at it as if you are getting an upgrade"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.......... SO... I guess my tickets on the sidelines are up for sale for Endzone prices, whenever the hell I find out where they are in JUNE/JULY. THIS PLACE IS SUCH A JOKE!!!!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.......... SO... I guess my tickets on the sidelines are up for sale for Endzone prices, whenever the hell I find out where they are in JUNE/JULY. THIS PLACE IS SUCH A JOKE!!!!

You should have pressed for the Loge. Some here on ES have gotten put into the Loge at their Club ticket rate because of the relocation.

You should have pressed for the Loge. Some here on ES have gotten put into the Loge at their Club ticket rate because of the relocation.

oh yeah??? well then... might have to go do that!

Archived