Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight - Thread is useless w/o pics :p

Huly

Help us Welcome our boys home tonight.

Place: Redskins Park Ashburn VA

Time: Meet up 6:45 they will arrive between 7:30-8PM

Lets Go Redskins! :point2sky

:lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck:

I was a tad bit too late so I didn't get a chance to welcome the players home.:(

Nevertheless, it was good meeting you Pez. :cheers:

It was nice to meet you too (as short as it was)... just make sure you are out there for the Seattle Sendoff/Welcome Home :cheers:

Just to let everyone know, we placed the Redskin Pumkins we carved by the door to the Redskins Facility, so the team should get a good look at them today. Bubba Tyer was with us as we were putting them out and he loved em. :D

Anybody have their pictures from last night?

It was nice to meet you too (as short as it was)... just make sure you are out there for the Seattle Sendoff/Welcome Home :cheers:

Just to let everyone know, we placed the Redskin Pumkins we carved by the door to the Redskins Facility, so the team should get a good look at them today. Bubba Tyer was with us as we were putting them out and he loved em. :D

Anybody have their pictures from last night?

From the redskins blogger (I think his name's Matt Terl)

http://theredskinsblog.com/2008/10/27/wet-artistic-fans-carve-redskins-pumpkins/

Thanks again go out to Pez & Huly (I think I saw skinslove in the pumpkin carving pics, but i'm not sure who the others were), for everything you do. :notworthy

HTTR!

:logo:

i was at pumpkin carving it was good times, they came out really well!!!

i didnt take any photos of the welcome home, its usually way too dark and they are hard to see....

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthyTORCH:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

your artwork on redskinsblog...you go woman!!!

lionsredskinsfans.jpg?w=421&h=640

Archived