Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let the players choose the opening song!

RLeVan

It may seem kinda simple, and something that pumped me up back when I was playing ball, but let the Skins choose the intro song when they come out on the field. We used to sneak tapes into the booth during warmups that got us psyched.

Anything but that damn Kernkraft 400. If I heard that everytime I went on the field, I would be sick of it. Danny Boy has enough in the bank to buy the rights to play any song they choose at least once. I don't know about y'all (yeah I actually used the word y'all), I don't really have a feel for this team. Let them get pumped up with their own music, and let us join along. It's sad when players need headphones piping their own music to get pumped up. Share dammit. :D

I actually always wondered about the music played at games because it seems like the NFL gets rights to a few songs each year and they get played at all the stadiums. I'm pretty sure a few years back I heard that stupid "let's get this party started" song in the background at a few stadiums.

Does anyone know what the NFL rules are in regards to music that can be played at stadiums?

How about instead of changing the music up we change the offense up? I mean is music selection during warmups really holding us back that much. I guess Clinton said until he hears his favorite song he isn't going to run for over a hundred yards. I heard Saunders say he isn't calling any pass plays over 20 yards until somebody hits him with the OC choice in the DJ booth.

Whatever music they play (and it does suck), they should have more speakers in the Lower Level so that the speakers at the top of the stadium don't have to blast out the entire Upper Level to be heard on the Lower Level.

The volume is RIDICULOUS!

Our speaker/sound system has to be one of the worst in the league. Rarely can I figure out what the announcer is saying; unless it's the obvious....like..."Redskins....First Down".

Whatever music they play (and it does suck), they should have more speakers in the Lower Level so that the speakers at the top of the stadium don't have to blast out the entire Upper Level to be heard on the Lower Level.

The volume is RIDICULOUS!

Our speaker/sound system has to be one of the worst in the league. Rarely can I figure out what the announcer is saying; unless it's the obvious....like..."Redskins....First Down".

Let the players choose which music they are introduced to, but they should play music during warmups and during the game that the fans like. The crap they play from about an hour before kickoff on is a big reason why nobody wants to leave their tailgate and come into the stadium early.

Let the players choose which music they are introduced to, but they should play music during warmups and during the game that the fans like. The crap they play from about an hour before kickoff on is a big reason why nobody wants to leave their tailgate and come into the stadium early.

That should say "Redskins...Fourth Down...Here Comes the Punting Unit."

That should say "Redskins...Fourth Down...Here Comes the Punting Unit."

Archived