Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Party

dg28daman

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Redskins were going to have their draft day party this year at FEDEX. I went last year and it was a lot of fun. On the Skin's site it doesn't say anything about it, even under the events calander. I hope there is one this year, as they have always been fun in hte past.

Originally posted by E-Dog Night

Hey...what up with that avatar? How does a guy with 40 posts get that?

Actually, I was trying to get rid of the Waterboy avatar and I was taken to a screen that allowed me to get the Gibbs one.

Originally posted by stwasm

Well, according to the Redskins cheerleader Web site, the 2005-06 squad makes its debut at the Draft Day Party on the 23rd. That tells me it's on, although no official announcement has been made.

Gracias amigo.

Having never been to a draft day party at fed ex, what goes on there? Do you just got sit in a bleacher and watch the draft on the jumbo trons? I'm hoping to go this year, just was wondering what to expect.

Also does $nyder charge for parking at this event?

Parking is free. You get to walk around on the club level with plasma screens and leather couches positioned throughout. Food and drinks are half off, things for the kids, and a cheerleader appearance.

Its a good time.

Last year for the first time you were able to walk on the field.

Originally posted by MIKEWINK44

Parking is free. You get to walk around on the club level with plasma screens and leather couches positioned throughout. Food and drinks are half off, things for the kids, and a cheerleader appearance.

Its a good time.

Last year for the first time you were able to walk on the field.

Their will also be player appearances and autographs (past and present) and you can get your picture taken with the Super Bowl trophies too.

The cheerleaders and the Marching band will be there also.

This year will be my 5th Draft Day party, and it gets better and better each year.

If you want to see some pics from last years Draft Day party, go to http://community.webshots.com/user/deadtreecrew

Also, the DTC will be having a tailgate party for this years Draft Day party.

Details later.

It's a definite blast! I highly recommend it. Last year, they let everyone walk on the field. It was so cool seeing fathers throw footballs around with their kids. You'll definitely be kept busy and you won't have to just sit and watch the draft.

Archived