Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would YOU Rather? Game

757SeanTaylor21

been alot of threads about AH, and all this other stuff so i figure we can play a game, which which would YOU rather have, relating to skins...ill start it off and next person asks a question for the next answerer.

which would you rather have:

a defense thats dominant WITH albert haynesworth with a offense thats decent...

or

a defense thats decent WITHOUT haynesworth with an offense thats dominant WITH VJ?

been alot of threads about AH, and all this other stuff so i figure we can play a game, which which would YOU rather have, relating to skins...ill start it off and next person asks a question for the next answerer.

or

a defense thats decent WITHOUT haynesworth with an offense thats dominant WITH VJ?

Why play games with yourself....patience!

or

I'd rather have a defense that's dominant WITH AH and an average offense this year. Why? Because with most of his signing bonus out of the way, that makes AH huge trade bait next year which we can use to get his replacement AND get some offensive help next year.

Dominant AH gets us picks, Dominant VJ costs us picks.

what patience are yall talking about i dont have...im not saying oh our offense is gonna be terrible..WHAT IM SAYING IS WHICH WOULD RATHER HAVE? a DOMINANT DEFENSE with haynesworth, or DOMINANT OFFENSE WITH VJ

ok here ill switch the question:

would you rather have a 3-4 defense with orakpo as a olb

or a 4-3 with him as an end?

its all preference to ya choosing...which wuold you rather have?

Would you rather:

-The Redskins muddle along at 7-9 or 9-7 while missing the playoffs and picking in the middle of each round

-The Redskins take their lumps in a rebuilding year (whether anybody in charge wants to call it that or not) and get a top 10 pick next year, take our QB of the future to learn behind McNabb, and make a push next year?

Archived