Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to use the search feature...

gridironmike

I type what I am looking for in the search box, click on the arrow, and nothing happens.....:doh: I am looking for posts containing information about ring tones for cell phones...of course I want "Hail to the Redskins." I remember seeing posts about this topic some time ago.

Here's the search page: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/search.php

Where is this "arrow" you clicked on? :) Try the "Perform Search" button at the bottom of the page.

Nextly, you didn't include what search queries you used... or what search criteria you put those queries in.

You might wish to try the "Search By Keyword" field... and use queries like "cell phone ringtone ring".

Look what I found:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=14056&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

From the main Tailgate page, there is a small input box in the lower left hand of the page that says Search this Forum: and has an arrow. I typed in ring tones and clicked the arrow. It went directly back to the Tailgate page (or FedEx or whatever forum I'm in).

There are two arrow buttons on the lower right hand side. The other one is presumably used to jump to another forum, although it isn't needed because when you select another forum from the dropdown listbox it automatically submits the page for processing.

The arrow button next to the search input textbox appears to submit a request to jump to another forum. However since the value in the dropdown listbox is "Tailgate", it simply brings you right back to where you are. The same happens when you're in the Fedex forum.

Long story short, there's a bug here.

Archived