Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The best part of the homerun contest

jbooma

I don't know if any of you saw the home run contest, it was the best one they have ever had. In the first round Giambi hit 12, then in the second he went up against Pujuls and he hit 14 :) Jason followed up with 10 or 11, got close but lost. Then Garret Anderson opened up the final round with 9 and Pujuls got close but didn't catch him. It was incredible.

however the best part was the lady asking them questions after,

Sam Ryan :applause:

she is hot and wondered if anyone had anything on her, she is a sideline reporter for ESPN it seemed.

"Sam Ryan

she is hot and wondered if anyone had anything on her"

What do I have on her? Well, I'm 6 inches taller, a better dancer and I'm more fun to be around.

Yeah, she's hot...and she really knows how to give a crappy interview.

I enjoyed the Fenway HR derby with McGuire a few years ago more.

I agree totally with Kilmer that the game MLB plays now is boring. I like the old school style of play... small ball, much better. Whitey Herzog's Cards played a style that was exciting to me.

Originally posted by GGB81

"Sam Ryan

she is hot and wondered if anyone had anything on her"

What do I have on her? Well, I'm 6 inches taller, a better dancer and I'm more fun to be around.

Yeah, she's hot...and she really knows how to give a crappy interview.

You were not kidding, she was pretty but was a terrible interviewer. It seemed as if she did not want to be there at all.

I don't even know why the talk to the players after that, here is what they normally said, "I love the fans (keep coming to the ballpark to give me more money), the ball was popping of the bat (sammy ain't got nothing on me), the Lord gave me my skills (he also told me only settle for 15 million dollars), I love being here with my fellow players (they are all choking dogs and can not even wear my jockstrap), I am tired need to get out of here (you are the worse interviewer)

:rotflmao:

Archived