Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ted Nugent wants to run for Gov.

Kilmer17

He was on H&C last night and was pressed by his promise to run in 06 if Granthome won this past year. He hemmed and hawed but finally said yeah, he was probably going to run.

Funny stuff, he said that Granthome was elected by "The Pimps and Whores and bloodsucking liberals"

He also said that every time PETA opened their mouth he shot "twelve of something"

On a positive note, his organization (US sportsman I think) has provided 20 MILLION hot meals to homeless in the US using game meat.

Ted is "out there" sometimes, but I like him in general.

If PETA were for the rights of Pets, I think they would have alot more credibility........ but they are for the rights of fish and chickens bred for food.. that's nuts. I have no problems with hunters that don't waste the meat they kill, most people don't realize that in many cases, deer and other game become the victim of state regulated hunts to keep the population in check. So basically, if you don't kill them, someone else will...:cheers:

Originally posted by stratoman

He makes more sence and has better values then most of the liberals out there including the daughter of the devil himself, Hillary Clinton!!

ROTFLAMO! Thanks for the chuckle! Ted's a madman and you know it! :)

Ted has probably received more hummers than Clinton ever daydreamed about..:laugh:

"wang dang sweet poontang!!!!"

Did anyone see the cribs episode on MTV with Ted's house???

It was crazy... he has so many weapons it's unreal... He was shooting his bow in his basement.

Archived