Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Professional Bull Riding

SkinsFan#1

Whom would you rather the Skins have at DE?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Whom would you rather the Skins have at DE?

• Andre Carter
    • Darren Howard

Anyone into this? I saw a couple of the guys on the Today Show this morning and Matt Lauer was afraid to get on the mechanical bull they had. The season starts January 6th and will be shown on Vs. at 7:30 and it looks like they are making a real event of it at MSG and having Daughtry perform.

Those guys have big sets of brass ones. You couldn't pay me to get on a real bull, a bronco yes, but not no bull.

I had a coworker who did that in his spare time, til a bull put a horn right up his rectum and layed him open. He tried to go back later, but never was the same.

I have a number of friends that went into it,most are busted up and broke now.

I have tried it but you have to be more of a drunk or plum crazy to stay with it.

They got big brass balls and big buckles to go with the broke bones though. :laugh:

I like the American Bull Fighting thing. I saw it once on the Vs. channel or whatever. It's basically guys running around not trying to get ****ed up by bulls but inevitably most of them do. It skips all the riding part and goes straight to what I would watch bull riding for.

Archived