Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officiating Thread

ZoEd

These zebras have been DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PI on Carlos was one of the WORST CALLS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! AND WTF WAS THE BRANDON "I RAPE CHILDREN" SHORT hit on Jason Campbell??????????? HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL A PENALTY??????? HE WAS HEAD HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely horrible officiating. These refs need be shot.

The Jimoh call is the only call that has made sense. The supposed timeout when the play clock expired? C'mon! No pass interference with Randel El, but they call illegal contact on Rogers when the contact was the same? No penalty on the Campbell hit? This has been an extremely questionable game.

who cares about officiating. the redskins Defense suck. they suck so bad. greg williams is one of the worst d coordinator in the NFL. his motto " its the system, not the player" is out right joke now. the redskins overall are a joke. coaching staff is a joke. i just CANT believe this sorriest redskins is the highest paid team. What a joke.

Guest Knightwchmn

OH PLEASE... DON'T BLAME OFFICIATING ON THIS DEBACLE.... A GOOD EAST WIND IS MORE RESISTANT THAN THAT DEFENSE!!

NO HEART!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

These zebras have been DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PI on Carlos was one of the WORST CALLS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! And BRANDON "I RAPE CHILDREN" SHORT hit on Jason Campbell??????????? HE WAS HEAD HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely horrible officiating. These refs need be shot.

How can a hit like that not be flagged but last week Golston was blocked into Bulger and called for going at his knees. These refs are terrible, double pass interference WTF? It seems to me that once Plex pushed off it forced Jimoh to do what he had to do to avoid the touchdown. Seriously how can you call double pass interference on the same play? If Plex pushed off twice would he get flagged twice?

who cares about officiating. the redskins Defense suck. they suck so bad. greg williams is one of the worst d coordinator in the NFL. his motto " its the system, not the player" is out right joke now. the redskins overall are a joke. coaching staff is a joke. i just CANT believe this sorriest redskins is the highest paid team. What a joke.

No one is saying we're getting beat because of the officiating. Our defense is sucking hind tit. However, that does not give the officials the right to make crappy calls to include allowing our QB to take a shot while sliding. :2cents:

WTF? That's all I've got to say, WTF? What could Jimoh have said that isn't said every freaking game a thousand times? Seriously. Do they want beloved Eli in the playoffs that freaking bad? :doh:

If you wanna cry in your beer over the refs you go right ahead but it doesn't change the fact that this defense stinks every which way to sunday and back again. That is the only reason we are losers!

That egregious call right there on ST needs to be looked at by the NFL. Cost us a TD and the ref right in front didn't call it, the guy on the other side of the field did.

An official no more than 5 to 10 feet away doesn't call it, but one atleast in the middle of the field calls that BS.

I was really looking forward to this game all day, was talking smack all day to a giants fan at work today. WTF. I didn't think the Skins were going to be playing the freaking Refs.

And I thought Walt Coleman was bad...

This game needs to be reviewed by the commisioner of football. this is such obvious B.S. that it's becoming tough to watch.

The fix has been in since the game started. You know the NFL is DESPERATE for the Giants to make the playoffs. This same **** happens every year. When was the last time a team got to play a "road" game in its own stadium?! The NFL has very little credibility when it comes to the way they favor NY teams above all others.

Archived