Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

favorite old school cartoon

Extreme

so im sittin here drinkin, thinking of stupid irrelevant ****, you all know how it goes......and i got involved in a discussion of old school cartoons i always watched as a kid........my top 3 were fraggle rock, the snorks, and captain caveman. good wholesome television i must say :D what other do you remember? does anyone else here remember the wuzzles?

no one can, or will, ever touch "masters of the universe"(He-Man for those of you who aren't down). "fraggle rock" wasn't a cartoon.

i know, but it might as well have been.....you know what was a cartoon? muppet babies :silly:

transformers, voltron, and thundercats.

i was a big fan of the jetsons and the flintstones, too.

All very good, but with the exception of Looney Tunes, my generation can lay claim to the greatest cartoon ever. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

are we in the same generation? how does that work? cuz tmnt is MY generation. :laugh:

I would've thought you'd be more of the Transformers crowd, like my brother, who's 27. Guess I was wrong. I think we can all agree the turtles rocked.

Tale Spin was great too.

tslogo.jpg

I think in order to call claim to animation on a generation level you have to have been in elementry school or atleast not a freshman in highschool.

definitely elementary, i'd have to agree with you on that......on that note, my generation claims the simpsons :D

and yes, it is over 15 years old, older than some of our members, so it is old school.

Archived