Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Ejection (audio & NOW video) Merged

NACSkins

I just want the visual man. Slow mo it. Reverse angle, i don't give a crap. Let me see what Miek Carey saw plz.

I saw the sounds of the game thing on NFL Network and it is CLEAR that Sean Taylor spit. However, it looks like the saliva got caught up in his facemask and fell to the ground. It never got close to Pittman.

I don't think that the spitting was that big of a deal. Taylor shouldn't have been ejected for it and he was pretty upset when the ref told him he was getting ejected.

I just want the visual man. Slow mo it. Reverse angle, i don't give a crap. Let me see what Miek Carey saw plz.

i was just watching the NFL Films style highlights of our game on the NFL Network and they showed the slow mo replay. You can see the spit hanging from Taylor's facemask. A huuuge loogie that seems to be a remnant of the spit or a spit attempt gone awry.

Later on they show Mike Carey talking to Omar Stoutmire and Omar asks him what happened. Carey tells him that taylor spit in pittman's face and Omar just says Oh, nevermind and walks away.

So, there was no second spitter on the grassy knoll. It was taylor. I hate to admit it, but at least we have him on the field next week.

I saw the sounds of the game thing on NFL Network and it is CLEAR that Sean Taylor spit. However, it looks like the saliva got caught up in his facemask and fell to the ground. It never got close to Pittman.

I don't think that the spitting was that big of a deal. Taylor shouldn't have been ejected for it and he was pretty upset when the ref told him he was getting ejected.

Whether or not the spit hit Pittman isn't the point. Assuming you are correct, this is the SECOND time he's been "accused" of it. He plays at a high level, and he's a damn good player. I'm hoping with age he matures ON THE FIELD.

I saw the sounds of the game thing on NFL Network and it is CLEAR that Sean Taylor spit.

Sounds like Taylor clearly lied to coach Williams then. He went on record after the game stating that Taylor told him he did not spit, and he believed him.

So now what happens?

:doh:

I love the Redskins with all my heart but for you to say that spitting in another mans face is no big deal really makes me scratch my head. Where I'm from, if you do that you better get ready to get your ass beat

I love the Redskins with all my heart but for you to say that spitting in another mans face is no big deal really makes me scratch my head. Where I'm from, if you do that you better get ready to get your ass beat

He said it wasn't a big deal because while he spit, he didn't really spit AT Pittman, he just kind of spit. It was more of a danger to Taylor's shoes than it was to Pittman.

Taylor didn't lie to G Williams when he told Williams that he didn't spit in Pittman's face. As a couple of you guys pointed out, the spit never reached Pittman.

Does anyone know who is talking to the ref and asking "And #32 also? Are you sure Mike?" in a really mocking, little kid tone?

Archived