Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Wings in the MD DC VA corridor

Mania

Obviously the best wings are in Buffalo at Duff's, but the best wings in this area is arguable.

However Rocky's Tap and Grill in Columbia MD is awesome. The Three Mile Sauce is homemade and very very good and if that's not hot enough there are 100's of more sauces that line the walls for you to try.

What is your opinion of the best wings in town?

Every home tailgate at DTC F-51 - Pez' Wings :D... This year they will be deep fried on the spot! I do 40 lbs of wings for every tailgate, so if you are in the mood to munch on wings, come on over

Originally posted by SkinsFanMania

Obviously the best wings are in Buffalo at Duff's, but the best wings in this area is arguable.

However Rocky's Tap and Grill in Columbia MD is awesome. The Three Mile Sauce is homemade and very very good and if that's not hot enough there are 100's of more sauces that line the walls for you to try.

What is your opinion of the best wings in town?

man, good chicken wings. that's something that is hard to come by here in wv. when in morgantown, we had keglers and bw3. there is a bw3 in winchester i go to from time to time. i like red hot and blue as well.

ps. i've never been to duffs, but i have been to the anchor bar in buffalo, where the buffalo wing was originated. they were friggin' awesome. when i ordered ranch instead of vomit (bleu chz), the waitress looked at me funny and said "you're from out of town, aren't you?"

Originally posted by pez

Every home tailgate at DTC F-51 - Pez' Wings :D... This year they will be deep fried on the spot! I do 40 lbs of wings for every tailgate, so if you are in the mood to munch on wings, come on over

pez, i'll be there one week. you had me at "deep fried"

Originally posted by pez

"Pez' Wings" are the bomb.

He might be "tooting his own horn" here, but he is absolutly right.

I am not just saying this because he is my friend and fellow DTC'er, but they are truly wonderful. He makes his own sause, so they are unique. Now that he has his new propane deep-frier for the tailgates, they are even better cooked fresh.

Anyone who was at the Draft Day party tailgate knows I'm not lying.

Now, for some good non-Pez wings, BWB (Buffalo Wings and Beer) in Mount Airy, MD are real good. They have like 12 different kinds of sauses you can choose from.

Never had Pez wings, but my budy who makes wings for the Penn State tailgates are out of this world. He actually cooks them in the sauce. Different but very good. As far as hot sauce, nothing is better then Durkee brand. Add a little butter and voila.

:movefast: Did someone say wings?

I LOVE hot wings.

I did taste a few of Pez's at the draft day party and they were excellent...:thumbsup:

I have had some good wings from Cluck U. Of course it was late in the evening and I was drunk but they were great!

I even spent about a month last winter researching Chicken Wing franchises. I was considering opening one where I live. I researched Cluck U, Wings Zone, and Wings to Go. Still haven't made the plunge though.

Originally posted by halter91

Never had Pez wings, but my budy who makes wings for the Penn State tailgates are out of this world. He actually cooks them in the sauce. Different but very good. As far as hot sauce, nothing is better then Durkee brand. Add a little butter and voila.

I make my own sauce.. next time your at a home game, stop on by and tell me what you think...

Originally posted by GoSkinsGo

Place in annapolis called O'Laughlins Tom the owners from Buffalo their great the Extra Hot are awesom and the suicide really is more of a paste than a sauce. He's gone to Buffalo and won a couple of blue ribbon awards up their.

It's in Arnold, off of College Parkway. They do have really good wings though.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

buffalo wing factory in ashburn and sterling.

Ugggghhh man... Dude we need to seriously get you some wings if you think those nasty things are good..... my god!!!

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

Hard Times Cafe have some really good wings. After they cook them they throw them on the grill for that extra grill flavor. Those are my favorites as of right now.

Yes, I've had them, they are good, but not spicy enough. They do the same thing at Tommy Joe's and taste similar.

Archived