Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

panthers pre-season tickets

Mr. S

since usually pre-season tickets are sold for cheaper, I was wondering what the best way was to get pre-season tickets for the Panthers game. My friend is a Panthers fan, and we feel like making a little road trip. If anyone can help, thatd be awesome, thanks!

Originally posted by Mr. S

since usually pre-season tickets are sold for cheaper, I was wondering what the best way was to get pre-season tickets for the Panthers game. My friend is a Panthers fan, and we feel like making a little road trip. If anyone can help, thatd be awesome, thanks!

There is a pair of tickets to the game for sale on eBay. They're in the upper deck and opening bid is $70 (no bids yet). It ends in 3 days. But like I said in another thread, those eBay sellers only want to rip people off. He is charging $20 for shipping. So that already makes them $45 a piece.

Originally posted by Huly

Pez and I might go to this game as well. My dad normally buys tickets at the box office (in July they do that). Also everyticket.com also has some! $40+

Yeh, I saw everyticket.com's prices, but I thought, they are still a ticket broker, so are making some profit. Either way, let me know when their box office starts selling.

SkinsandTerps, thanks, please do that!

I think we'd be willing to pay up to 40$, but for relatively decent seats (anywhere along the sideline and not the endzone)

I'd actually recommend going to the game without a ticket and buying outside of the stadium. Given that it is a pre-season game, the supply of tickets outside of the stadium will far exceed the demand. You should be able to score really good seats at well-below face value.

-ct

just an update, i may need up to 5 tickets now for this game, but at least 2. Just wanted to know if its still possible to get 4-5 tickets side by side for a cheap cost. Also, since the stadium wont be full, would it be easy to just move down a whole level even?

Archived