Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Pinkston > Santana Moss? Discuss

Priapus

Originally posted by stburn

"Now please tell me that "past accmplishments" will help you guys get to "Detroit"? Super Bowls from 1982 and 1987 will help you get there right? Only as far as directions and what interstate to take maybe, but even that's a stretch so to use past accomplishments in this debate is just plain stupid!"

I feel I must remind you AGAIN that no one is saying past accomplishments will help us win the Super Bowl this year. You refer to a "debate" but there wasn't one. The only thing that was being debated in this thread was the contracts/talents of Santana Moss v. Todd "Alligator Body" Pinkston. No one was "debating" Skins v. Eagles 2005 records until you came on board with some annoying post with attitude about how the Redskins will be lucky to finish at .500 and the Eagles will be fighting for the Super Bowl and then asked if anyone had any more questions when no one asked you any questions in the first place.

Wow!!! It must REALLY burn you that the Eagles have NEVER won a Super Bowl. Why else would you be so resentful and unpleasant? Hey, I wish you guys could have won a Super Bowl at least once too. It makes our division look bad to have a team with no championships in it.

1 - I am not talking to you. If you read the posts, with the exception of the first comment I made, the rest have either been towards Henry (1) and Buc. Feel mighty small now don'tcha?

2 - Did I already mention that I wasn't talking to you. Try this method, it always works for me when I do something "uncharacteristcially".......Open mouth, insert foot! :laugh:

Originally posted by ciresolstice

And what team in the NFC east team has an emtpy trophy case?...well empty of the only trophy that matters, the Lombardi. oh, ok.

Class act right there folks, ya'll need to promote him to honorary clown with is own avatar of a glowing red and gold question mark!

I suspect the original poster of this thread was fishing a bit, because it's obvious even to Eagle fans that suggesting "Pinkston>Moss" is a ridiculous excercise. Unfortunately, what we got was the tired "Past Superbowls vs. Present Eagle Futility" argument that, quite frankly, at this point is a waste of bandwidth.

I think we've exhousted this discussion to it's limits. This thread is closed.

Archived