Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally, a Shotgun formation--Musgrave's potential influence on the offense

skins4eva

Originally posted by jrockster77

One of the greatest runs in the history of the Redskins came in that game, in my opinion. When Davis was all tangled up in the pile, backed out of it, and turned the corner up the field for like a 60 yard TD or something like that. That was classic. It was no 4th and 1 Riggo or anything though...

21 yard run ;) Micheal Westbrook got a great block on that play also

Amazing huh?

Originally posted by Blondie

Would those of you who said I was nuts when Musgrave was hired and we got Rabach, and I said we would use a shotgun formation .............

PLEASE remember that this blonde is not a dummy!!

Thank you!

;)

Blondie

duly noted

( Walks by table, ****s head over).

Originally posted by Blondie

Would those of you who said I was nuts when Musgrave was hired and we got Rabach, and I said we would use a shotgun formation .............

PLEASE remember that this blonde is not a dummy!!

Thank you!

;)

Blondie

Hmmm well. Seem to remember........

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95205&highlight=shotgun

( Starts to whistle innocently) ;)

Should be interesting to see if there are any twists that Joe runs with this. Or maybe his timing on it. Hard to say, but think it's safe to say Joe already had the shotgun in mind when bringing Musgrave on board. Well, never let it be said Joe's afraid of change, even if it means making people eat their hats. ;)

Want to know about Musgrave's impact on this offense...

We drafted 2 FB's in the draft so we will definately be seeing more 2 back sets plus why are we looking for an "Antonio Gates" type TE when Gibbs O traditionally doesnt throw to TE's they are mainly used as in-line blockers? B/c Musgrave understands how in todays NFL the TE can cause so many mismatches and that a good TE is really a QB's best friend in the passing game...

Archived