Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would trust joe gibbs with my life, nonetheless My football team!!!!!

I can say this much...This is the first year in a long time that we didn't win the the Award for the BEST Off Season acquisitions in the NFL. I hope this means Danny Snyder has less influence on player personnel. I feel confident that Gibbs will turn things around, but I'm not as confident it will happen in the Time Frame everyone is hoping for. As an arm chair quarterback I can assume what decisions are right for the team. I can't see the"Inside Stuff" which occurs during every practice and every game. I have come to the conclusion that Blind Faith might be my best approach as a Die Hard Redskin Fan!

GO SKINS! SWEEP DALLAS THIS YEAR! LET ART MONK REST AT CANTON!

Originally posted by fwo40

Oh good another loyalty to Joe Gibbs thread...good thing we are full of fresh ideas around here.

Isnt it funny?...Guys when you get to the point where you cant think for yourself, you might as well trust your life with someone else because you cant handle it on your own.

Originally posted by Buck812

Isnt it funny?...Guys when you get to the point where you cant think for yourself, you might as well trust your life with someone else because you cant handle it on your own.

I wouldn't say 3rd Gen's incapable of independent thought. He's raised at least a few valid points in other threads. My only complaint with this thread is that there are 316 like it. Yes, I counted.

Didnt mean it towards anyone in particular but all 316 in general. Basically they all say that no matter what JGs does they believe in him. If he decided to bring Doug Williams out of retirement then so be it. I choose to think differently. I believe that no matter what JG has done in the past, as long as he is head coach he is still accountable for his actions. I know I'll probably catch a lot a flack for this, but if you are doing your job very well for 20 years dont you still have to be held accountable? Everyone does including him. Thats the way it works and JG knows it. I doubt he would want it any other way.

Originally posted by Snyder Dan

If I were to suffer a horrible injury and become unable to satisfy all my special lady friend's special needs, I would want Joe Gibbs to do it for me. Who is with me?

That's just kind of creepy.

I don't think I want :coach: handling the :quickie: for me.

Originally posted by dfitzo53

That's just kind of creepy.

I don't think I want :coach: handling the :quickie: for me.

You are a bandwagon fan and your lady friend will be singing a different tune once Joe wins the Super Bowl

Originally posted by Buck812

I believe that no matter what JG has done in the past, as long as he is head coach he is still accountable for his actions.

Non of us Joe Gibbs fanatics are saying we will not hold Gibbs accountable for his actions (or at least I'm not saying that). That is not at all what this is about. What this is about is that people like you (maybe I'm wrong about you) are already holding him accountable for decisions he makes before they transpire. We are saying because we trust Gibbs, we trust his draft decisions. If it turns out that he is all wrong, I'll hold him accountable. But Gibbs is yet to do anything that suggests he should not be trusted (last season included).

So, I'll wait for the season to at least start before I begin making major judgements. But while the jury is still out, I cant help but to think we had a fantastic draft. We addressed some major needs, added depth and got exactly who we wanted.

Nothing personal against you, 3rd Gen, but I hate this stupid middle-finger thing. It's so ridiculously childish for a board that tries very hard to keep its posts free of outright bickering.

Yeah, I completely agree. Mods, I second the (implicit) motion to shelve this icon, which lends ostensible mod imprimatur to ad hominem invective.

Originally posted by 3rd Generation Die Hard

Sorry to all offended by this thread. This was my first thread and I threw it out with a gimmicky name to it. Dont mean to be taking up board space. If you will look at the next threads I started I believe they were wothwhile.

No worries man. I don't know that people were offended, just a little frustrated maybe. It gets hectic around here during draft time and when anyone, whether a newbie or a regular, posts threads we've already seen it clutters up the board and obscures the fresh ones.

Just in case you didn't know, there's a search button on the spear at the top of the window. Before you start a new thread just do a quick search and make sure it hasn't already been brought up recently.

By the way, with the name you chose you've got some big Canadian shoes to fill. (If you don't already know what I mean you'll figure it out.)

:cheers:

Archived