Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC Tailgate Pics: Draft Day Party

pez

Well we had a great time yesterday.. got there around 8:00 am and started to setup. The DTC had a few members represented, but we partied nonetheless. At 8:45 my new deep fryer got christened and my 40 lbs of wings (those that have been to the DTC tailgates know) started frying up in wonderfull deep fried batches... 4C & company arrived shortly, and the beer started flowing..

So we go back out to tailgate some more in what is now gorgeous weather (80 & sunny) I fry up even more wings and pound some beers waiting for the #25 pick... well god was furious with our pick, because within seconds of the announcement, all hell broke those, lightning, thunder, torrential rain, and wind the DETROYED our tailgate... Tables overturned, food thrown everywhere, the damn canopy had to be held down by several people to keep it from flying away (I thought it was going to take us off the ground like a parachute). here is the result...

FL000005.jpg

Originally posted by miragv

me and x-factor were so close to you guys....we came at around 11:30 and pounded down some beers before we went in.

we were about to come by but we werent 100% sure it was people from ES

IF you ever see a DTC flag or banner, come on over.... You will have a blast!

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Nice pics......We made it out about 20 minutes before that mess hit.....Thanks for confirming many of the things we took pics of and noticed....

What did you "notice" that you are referring to... I know you also took a shot of the drug signs...

Archived