Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC Tailgate Pics: Draft Day Party

pez

I had a great time once again with the DTC during the draft day party. My clothes are still wet but for those wings and the other food that was there it was worth it. I look forward to party with everyone again in Sept for the kickoff of the season. When i get my pics developed I will post them also.

Originally posted by pez

What did you "notice" that you are referring to... I know you also took a shot of the drug signs...

Mainly Gardner's empty locker......and the sign over the exit of the locker room.......Now I can't be accused of photoshopping things....

One thing I wondered..... how they go about organizing who's locker is where.....There really did not seem to be a pattern as to who was w/ whom and why......

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Mainly Gardner's empty locker......and the sign over the exit of the locker room.......Now I can't be accused of photoshopping things....

One thing I wondered..... how they go about organizing who's locker is where.....There really did not seem to be a pattern as to who was w/ whom and why......

I'll ask Zeron (flemister) your question

Originally posted by pez

4C dragging their sorry a$$es in... j/k guys :D

FL000022.jpg

yes! our sorry asses were a little late. Don't worry we punished ourselves by drinking a couple extra beers! :D

It was our "dry run" for the regular season with a different grill and new canopy. This season will be a BLAST!!

btw- check out our pic's over in the tailgate section!

Originally posted by Synergist

Hey I think I parked right next to you guys, Where you near a big ole maroon R.V.?

Yes, that was us.

We were right next to the A-31 light pole.

It was great seeing everyone Saturday.

Except for the storm ending our tailgate, it was a perfect day at FedEx Field.

I will have some pics posted soon.

Here are our 2 chefs, Pez and RiggoRanger.

Pez makes great wings for the tailgates, but in the past, he cooked them at home and then brings them to the tailgate.

This year, he has his new propane deep frier and cooked the wings right there and they were "out of this world."

Thanks, Chris.

RiggoRanger made that great breakfast we had Saturday.

Thanks, Kurt.

You guys ROCK!!!!

Yeah... My Wings are kicked up even more, by being fried up on the spot, and my NEW secret marinade.... I love my new fryer! I gues all that needs to be done is get the large pot so we can do the deep fried turkeys at the tailgate near thanksgiving...

Originally posted by pez

Yeah... My Wings are kicked up even more, by being fried up on the spot, and my NEW secret marinade.... I love my new fryer! I gues all that needs to be done is get the large pot so we can do the deep fried turkeys at the tailgate near thanksgiving...

I already have one, Chris.

I am planning on bringing it for the Raiders game on Nov. 20th.

I will be making my famous cajun deep fried turkey.

Archived