Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Lott Looking Good in Practice

SkinsGuy

Redskins | Lott of Options - posted at KFFL

6:32 PT: Redskins.com reports the Washington Redskins rookie DB Andre Lott is proving to be a strong presence in the defensive secondary. During the controlled drills Lott demonstrated quickness and a nose for the football. His versatility allows Lott to play either corner or free safety if needed.

Sounds good. :) You rarely hear such high praise for a rookie. I wonder if he'll have a chance to crack the starting line-up or if that is already set.

Skins Guy

:high:

you won't see two rookies or near rookies starting in the secondary, that would be suicide. :)

but it is REALLY about time that the team got serious about developing some depth at the position. it is good to see Lewis talking about getting Ohalete and some others time in camp and the preseason to show what they can do.

we haven't had a truly solid two-way safety since 1991.

Hi bulldog,

Oh no, I wouldn't start both of them right off like that. That would be crazy. :D But I do hope they get playing time if they keep progressing. Maybe in nickel and dime packages.

Yes, it s about time that this team developed its own players instead of bringing in cast-offs and retreads from other teams. Hopefully, Spurrier will bring that mentality to this team (and that Synder will have the patience :) )

Skins Guy

:high:

Archived