Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Mock Draft!

GrimReefa

Everybody else is doing it, why can't we?

Respond on this thread with whomever's "turn" it is, and who you'll think they'll take. If you make a pick for a team, you have to wait until 4 other people have made picks before you can make another one.

For instance, I'll do the first pick for SF, and then someone else will pick for Miami, a third person will pick for Cleveland, and so on down the line. I'll have to wait for the 6th pick before I can make a pick for another team. The person who picks for Miami will have to wait for the 7th pick. Whoever makes Cleveland's pick will have to wait (at least) until the 8th pick. No trades.

We'll see how we do compared to the "Big Boys".

Ok, with the first pick in the 2005 draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Aaron Rodgers. Miami is on the clock...

Originally posted by GrimReefa

Everybody else is doing it, why can't we?

Respond on this thread with whomever's "turn" it is, and who you'll think they'll take. If you make a pick for a team, you have to wait until 4 other people have made picks before you can make another one.

For instance, I'll do the first pick for SF, and then someone else will pick for Miami, a third person will pick for Cleveland, and so on down the line. I'll have to wait for the 6th pick before I can make a pick for another team. The person who picks for Miami will have to wait for the 7th pick. Whoever makes Cleveland's pick will have to wait (at least) until the 8th pick. No trades.

We'll see how we do compared to the "Big Boys".

Ok, with the first pick in the 2005 draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Aaron Rodgers. Miami is on the clock...

Originally posted by EvoSkins

Minnesota trades their 7th and 18th picks for Miami's 2nd to draft Braylon Edwards

You know, I said no trades...but screw it...trades are cool too. Cleveland is on the clock.

UPDATE: Changed my mind again (I know, but it's late). Trades would make this too confusing, everyone would have to read the whole thread just to see who's turn it is. The Smith pick is it.

Archived