Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when the Dolphins offered a 1st for Ramsey?

cscmtp

I don't want Ramsey to go, BUT, could anyone see the Skins moving Ramsey and the 9th pick to get the 2nd pick? I mean, if they Skins could get a top WR there, and then draft a QB Gibbs really likes at 25, i guess i could get on board with that. But if Brunell starts even 1 game, i will seriously turn it to another game the first time he makes a throw 12 feet over the WR's head...

exactly. so instead of trading 9 and 25, we trade 9 and Ramsey, for exactly what they were offering before, and get the 2nd pick and grab Williams or Edwards. I could live with that, if i knew, for sure, that the rookie QB would play EVERY snap, and Brunell would never see the field.

Otherwise, i hope we keep Ramsey, and this line gives him the chance to show he can succeed here!

Originally posted by cscmtp

exactly. so instead of trading 9 and 25, we trade 9 and Ramsey, for exactly what they were offering before, and get the 2nd pick and grab Williams or Edwards. I could live with that, if i knew, for sure, that the rookie QB would play EVERY snap, and Brunell would never see the field.

Otherwise, i hope we keep Ramsey, and this line gives him the chance to show he can succeed here!

NO WAY. That is crazy. That would officially render us in a rebuilding year and we would be relying on a huge question mark in a rookie QB.

We have to give Ramsey a legitimate chance with a capable offensive line before we even think about moving him.

Originally posted by dfbovey

I think we should keep Ramsey, even if we draft Campbell.

Could turn out to be a Drew Brees type situation.

well thats a situation that we definitely dont want...

Chargers could get away with because they have sooo much cap room...

for us it would literally kill us... well you get my point...

Archived