Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screw the problems, who misses football???

Mr. S

Which is better, homosexual son or wife with noticeable halitosis?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, homosexual son or wife with noticeable halitosis?

• homosexual son
    • wife with halitosis that everyone notices

We have problems, so do other teams, big deal. I just miss football. The thrill of seeing our players on the field next year makes me happy. Im getting tired of all the negative talk (and yes, I dished some as well). I just cant wait for football to start up again. Who's with me???

To see Ramsey drop back and throw it, see what Moss, Patten, or Jacobs can do with the ball after reception.

When will Portis break the big run again?

Sean Taylor, Lavar (yes I feel he will start from the beginning again), Marcus patrolling the field, knocking receivers and backs senseless.

I miss the excitement, I miss not knowing what will happen each play, I miss watching my team. I know im venting, but we need to remember why we are redskins fans and extremeskins members, not to critcize the team and players, but to remember we discuss cause we like the team. Whatever happens, I am still proud of the team and their moves, and am hoping that day for the season to start hurries up!!!

Yeah.....I miss it. The whole thing. Not just the 4 hours of playing....but the whole thing. Planning the tailgating menu the week before. The 4 hours of tailgating before the game in the parking lot. The game. The hour of trying to get out of Fed Ex....and the 45 mins the DD drives us home. The hour or so I spend trying to convince my wife I'm still somewhat sober when I get home before I say screw it and just go up to bed.

The hour of the sales meeting the next day on Monday that I have to run w/ my head pounding. The 9-10 hours a day at the office I catch flack from my employees the Ravens, Philly and Cowboy fans. Not one stinkin' Skins fan in the whole place....and corporate says I can't fire them all and replace them w/ Redskin Fans....

Yeah. I miss it.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

The hour of the sales meeting the next day on Monday that I have to run w/ my head pounding. The 9-10 hours a day at the office I catch flack from my employees the Ravens, Philly and Cowboy fans. Not one stinkin' Skins fan in the whole place....and corporate says I can't fire them all and replace them w/ Redskin Fans....

Yeah. I miss it.

wow, remind me not to work at your company, that does suck.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Yeah.....I miss it. The whole thing. Not just the 4 hours of playing....but the whole thing. Planning the tailgating menu the week before. The 4 hours of tailgating before the game in the parking lot. The game. The hour of trying to get out of Fed Ex....and the 45 mins the DD drives us home. The hour or so I spend trying to convince my wife I'm still somewhat sober when I get home before I say screw it and just go up to bed.

Yeah. I miss it.

hire me.. i'm a skins fan in b-more , i think i can help things out..lol

Archived