Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Bazooka Tooth

Does anyone watch this show. My girl and I started watching it the other week and I hate to admit but I have started to really like it. Dog and his crew are such white trash but so entertaining at the same time. I am just trying to figure out if I am the only moron watching this show, or if others find it amusing as well. :)

I've been a closet "Dog" watcher for a few months now but they've been showing reruns recently. Last night was the first episode I've seen in a while. I have to agree that they're trashy as hell - but then again that's why I watch. Definitely entertaining! :laugh:

Originally posted by SKINtil8tin

I've been a closet "Dog" watcher for a few months now but they've been showing reruns recently. Last night was the first episode I've seen in a while. I have to agree that they're trashy as hell - but then again that's why I watch. Definitely entertaining! :laugh:

I agree, that is why I watch. It is amazing that the people they are hunting are not too much trashier then Dog and his crew. We were amazed to find out that they all lived and got their start in Denver. I have a whole new outlook on the city I live in. :laugh:

Originally posted by herrmag

I saw a couple episodes. What is the deal with "Dog's" wife? Does she have to show off her cans so much? I mean really, the woman has got to be close to 200lbs. There's no reason to punish the viewers like this :doh:

She is a "show." Those things are ridiculous.

Originally posted by herrmag

I saw a couple episodes. What is the deal with "Dog's" wife? Does she have to show off her cans so much? I mean really, the woman has got to be close to 200lbs. There's no reason to punish the viewers like this :doh:

YOU be the one to tell her that!

I've seen a few episodes too. Thoroughly entertaining stuff. What gets me is that Dog and crew seem to be good people with decent values - they're just really, really rough. Someone's gotta fill that role in society and these guys are a good fit.

Originally posted by Bazooka Tooth

I guess that Dog went to jail for 1st degree murder in TX and when he got out he got into bounty hunting.

Something like that, although it was not a murder that he committed but rather one that he was collaterally involved with, i.e. felony murder, as I understand it. He was running with a biker gang at the time. Prison caused him to get his life together.

I am just trying to figure out if I am the only moron watching this show, or if others find it amusing as well.

B-Tooth, it seems we have more than just our Alma Mater in common. :cheers:

I saw the show for the first time just the other night and realized I could easily get hooked on it. It was the episode where Dog posed as the vacuum cleaner guy on the telephone and made the dude think he had one a free vacuum.

Archived