Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: Cowpuke, Iggle, And Aints Fans

rayprils

Hello haters,

I invite you to visit my other thread titled "This is no April fools joke (guaranteed)" and dare you to step up and make your bet public. If you so hate our team and jealous of our loyalty in our team then I dare you to make your bets that we won't make the playoffs this year. I know that you envy us skins fans, we're not bandwagons, we've been loyal ever since we said the words "Redskins". Win or lose, we never jump ship. All you need to do is go on my thread and put your money where your mouth is. I would like to see some Cowpuke fans put up their money. I noticed the Iggle fans stepped up but, knowing Cowpuke fans, they're bunch of bandwagons that are scared of us.....

Step up you haters.....

I think you're approaching this wrong by calling out opposing team fans. I already offered my bet (as did WB) because I think we care that the site does well and is properly funded. Those who are here only to annoy you guys and "hate" on the Redskins as you say probably won't do this, since there is no incentive for them. I'd guess that the only opposing team fans that will donate will have decided to after seeing the original thread, not after being called out.

That being said, what you are doing is admirable, and I'm sure the mods appreciate it greatly. It's good to see this much support for the site.

Thats a bad bet. Do you realize that 8-8 teams made the playoffs in the nfc last year? You don't have to be a good team to just get in, as of recently. I don't have money to go donating to websites, especially since its not like I'd get any money back if an when I win. I'd rather do some kind of signature bet based on that stipulation though.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

I think you're approaching this wrong by calling out opposing team fans. I already offered my bet (as did WB) because I think we care that the site does well and is properly funded. Those who are here only to annoy you guys and "hate" on the Redskins as you say probably won't do this, since there is no incentive for them. I'd guess that the only opposing team fans that will donate will have decided to after seeing the original thread, not after being called out.

That being said, what you are doing is admirable, and I'm sure the mods appreciate it greatly. It's good to see this much support for the site.

I'll second that. :cheers:

Archived