Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why can't we beat Dallas?

footballhenry

You are all wrong. It is roughly an 8 year curse ever since the

skins beat them them in the title game. Skins will beat Dallas twice this year. Because....... Gibbs knows the fans want that as much as the playoffs if not more.

This year they won both games as flukes. The first game I say I have never seen as bad officiating as that. A 14 point swing and still we were just a couple of feet away from getting the ball out of bounds and kicking a field goal to tie the game. The second game it game down to a hailmary pass that they made. Hell you run that play 50 times they fail to connect, its just that they did it. Funny thing is even the game we won agianst them a couple of years back in Fedex, as bad as their team was they almost lucked into a win also. Its just unreal.

I think all this is about to change. I trully believe with our performace last year against them we are just about to start our own streak of wins. The Dallas organization I believe is going in the wrong direction as a football team. I wouldn't be suprized that the tuna walks out during the season.

They cheat, and I have proof. However, I can't share it because I would risk toppling the entire NFL establishment.

Just trust me on this one. I'm a pretty trustworthy guy.

Next time a Cowboys fan comes up to you, taunting you about their so-called "streak"... give him or her a little wink and a nod, and tell them "yeah, I know what's going on."

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I think maybe it's TheDane's fault. Needs to mow his lawn. Or not mow it.....or....

Stupid Cowboys broke my mower. It's in the shop.

I'll mow Mrs. TheDane's day lillies and irises if it means beating these buttheads.

Archived