Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT-Rock Creek Park.

That's why I brought it up. My wife told me they think they found her body in that park. She asked me if that was the park we walked thru. About 3 years ago we went to see the skin eagle game and the score was 28-7. We stayed at the omni shoreham and walked thru the park about 2 blocks away from the hotel. I couldn't remember the name of the park and she insisted that it was rock creek park.

The information on this is much clearer than the search last year. Ironically this comes one year to the month on the disappearance of Levy.

Playing it close to the vest for common sense purposes and factual, tangible evidence, the police chief handled the media really well. This has heightened the anxiety of the Levy family, but if it's her, then there's some form of closure. I doubt it will be a relief for any of them. Sense Condit's strange behavior and now unpopularity in California, he's more likely to be snapshot more often than he'd like and unlike the joy of the publicity for his then up coming campaign, this would be more FBI and California law enforcement controlled.

Rock Creek Park is huge. Deer live in the park and sometimes get lost and end up on the mall itself, I saw one there this summer by the Lincoln Memorial. The park runs from Maryland to the center of DC. It is close to the Shorham Hotel, but that could also have been Glover Archibald Park, which is much more like a typical city park.

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

Does anyone from the DC. area know if this is the park by the Omni Shoreham hotel???

Yes. The Omni Shorehan is right off of Connecticut Avenue in NW. When you walk down from the hotel on Calvert Street, cross over Connecticut, and turn north, you'll be close to the Zoo, which is situated mostly in Rock Creek Park.

Archived