Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's our pick we draft:

40 times = Overrated.

I watched the NFL network where this was said by NFL Coaches and scouts and there was also a segment about this on sports radio. A perfect example of the above paradigm is Anquan Boldin whose stock fell after he ran a disappointing 40.

Did you see what he did his rookie season?

Every time Mike Williams stepped on the field he was the focus of the entire game with only one exception and that is when he shared the focus with Larry Fitzgerald.

This guy is going to be a star. The only reason I would say we should stay away from him is if he is a head case.

If not and he is available then we have to draft him.

Originally posted by convince

I say trade down pick a 2nd (from #9 to {15-20}) and/or 3rd (from #9 to {21-32}) In the first I say select Carlos Rodgers or Eramus James, In the second select, Roddy White, V. Jackson, Matt Jones, in the Best available CB, or DE

:yes:

Trade down + Rogers = :D

I find it hard to believe that Rolle is right there with Edwards for 2nd place in votes. That is really surprising to me since our need at CB is nowhere near our need at WR. Hmm... I guess alot of people think our corners right now aren't going to be adequate for us next year. Hmm.

Lates.

I chose Mike Williams because we need a Go to Guy. Every team has one, even the Patriots (Deion Branch). I also chose Williams because Carlos Rodgers was not included on the list. If he was on the list then i would say go Carlos and then try to get a Louisville Cardinal like Branck in Russell i believe is his last name or that man beast Vincent Jackson out of Northern Colorado...6'5 240 4.5 he is destined to be a Pro Bowler.

Archived