Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins plan

bsmsss

I seriously doubt that'd happen...reworking Bruce's deal is unlikely, because he'll be gone after next season anyway. Marco is a goner, this is true, but we'll probably use that cap space to sign either Adams or Willie Jackson. I doubt we go after a veteran DE who'll probably want a big deal after cutting a veteran DE who had a big deal.

I think he's absolutely correct. According to tonight's Post article, we've opened conversations with Smith's agent, and things were "upbeat". This will be Smith's last year. I think he wants to win a Super Bowl, don't you? Not to mention, if you say something like "You'll get beat on far less if we have enough room to sign Sammy Adams and have you split time with Rob Burnett", an old gimpy guy like Smith has got to love that.

just one question. why does Rob Burnett at age 34 come to Washington on a low range deal to be part of a rotation at defensive end when he can go to a winning team in New England, reclaim a starting job, playing for his original coach in the NFL, Bill Bellichick? :)

The Pats will be 8-8 this year.... That's why.

Please... the Skins are sooo attractive :D

Really guys, I'm starting to get that warm and fuzzy feeling about this year's team. If we make the right moves in the next month or so, I'll be REALLY happy. This year is gonna be so much fun, no matter what happens, however.

I forsee Coleman heading out June 1st then the skins discover we have a run stuffing DE already here named Leverette thats saves us alot of money and allows us to sign a DT that is good against the run to compliment BDW.

We stick with our current group of WRs and Safties who turn out to perform better than expected.

Archived