Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think...

joeoconnor

Patten and S.Moss would be an improvement on Coles and Gardner?

I say yes, we lose a guy who has now been exposed as being not a true Redskin, just the type of Redskins players i despise, for obvious emotional reasons, and another guy who i think plain and simple is junk, and gain...

Two players who give 100% every time they step out onto the field, one an experienced vet with a winning mentality garnered from 3 SB rings, who offers a great deep ball threat and real speed, despite his size, the other a young pro who offers explosivity and a big play,break-away ability.

Absolutely everything Coach Gibbs set out looking for is offered there,no 'elite recievers' or 'superstars' admittedly,but i seem to remember a team being moderately successful over the last few years without any either, what's the name... Oh yeah,the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. Newsflash: There are no Terrell Owens or Randy Moss type players on the FA market, and where has being the biggest free agency circus in the NFL over the past few offseasons got us? 6-10, propping up the division? Why can't people just be grateful that the greatest Redskin of all time, Joe Gibbs, is back in town and is running this organisation properly again...?

:2cents:

HAIL 'SKINS! :point2sky

Originally posted by joeoconnor

Patten and S.Moss would be an improvement on Coles and Gardner?

Absolutely.

No real reason to post. Patton seems tough and a team player, more than I can say for either Coles or Gardner. Moss I am undecided on. Coles has more "value" than Moss, so my concern there is getting raped financially.

Most definitely....

the only game that i enjoyed watching gardner was in the dallas game at home this year, which we lost... he did relaly well, if he could play like that consistently , which most good recievers do, he'd be good, but unfortunately thats 1 outa 20 for him.

Oh, and when he passes. lol

Well I tell you one thing. Our receiver speed would be increased by allot. And if you think how much we need to stretch the field for Portis to find less people in the box I say it would make our running game better.

Now think about this. If we only needed to average 4 extra points a game last year to be 12-4 don't you think we will get that and more with Ramsey in there, Portis having an additional year in the system, Jansen, better Center and Samuels with a healthy foot, and Cooley going into his second year? Now if our receivers can actually catch the balls (that would be an improvement in itself) I say we average more than that extra 4 points. Our D should be as good as if not better with Arrington, Bowen, Daniels back, and Taylor’s second year. In fact that is why I say lets get Merriman and just get trully sick on D. Hmmmm food for thought guys. I can't wait for the season to start.

Archived