Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lion Tears Off Zookeeper's Arm

A zoo official said: "It appears that all safety protocols and features we have in place were followed."

Hmm. Yeah right. So did someone give the lion a key to his cell door the night before and he let himself out?

Although I sympathize with the woman, I am glad they didn't kill the lion. All he was doing was being a lion.

http://animal.discovery.com/news/animalalert/reu/20020514/lionripsarm.html?ct=9790.07118455233

I read this story the other day, and laughed my a$s off.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, or in other words, stupid people pay for their stupidity.:doh:

I could just see it.

Are they really ferocious Honey. Na, there just like big pu$sy cats mom, we pet them all the......................................

Originally posted by Pete

I read this story the other day, and laughed my a$s off.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, or in other words, stupid people pay for their stupidity.:doh:

I could just see it.

Are they really ferocious Honey. Na, there just like big pu$sy cats mom, we pet them all the......................................

I've pet lions and I still am intact!

"We don't feel there's any reason to believe that anything the lion did caused this tragic accident to happen"

Other than the actual tearing off of the arm, I'd agree. Not the lion's fault, necessarily, but he/she was kind of involved. :)

"I've had beaver wrapped around my face for prolonged periods, and I'm no worse off" - Pete

:laugh: Good stuff, Pete (wasn't it?). Hilarious! :laugh:

Originally posted by Brave

"We don't feel there's any reason to believe that anything the lion did caused this tragic accident to happen"

Other than the actual tearing of of the arm, I'd agree. Not the lion's fault, necessarily, but he/she was kind of involved. :)

"I've had beaver wrapped around my face for prolonged periods, and I'm no worse off" - Pete

Wow, we've really got a lot of unusual pets on this board. We've got at least three people with pet monkeys, and now a guy with a pet beaver! How unusual!

Do you have to keep a beaver in the bathtub, like that guy who kept the otter in the movie "Ring of Bright Water?" I saw that movie when I was a kid, and I really liked it, but then at the end of the movie, they killed the beaver!!! That sucked!!! They shouldn't kill animals in movies that innocent little kids are gonna see. I was so upset I almost couldn't finish my hamburger.

Now about that lion, I'd say that the lion was justifiably angry over being held captive in his cell, without any, you know, lady lions to keep him company. He probably just wanted some, you know, female companionship. Everybody needs some of that, now and then, right? He probably was just trying to hold her hand, cause, you know, she was a girl, even if she wasn't a girl lion, she still probably had some girl, you know, "equipment" on her somewhere, and the lion was probably just asking her to come inside so he could, you know, have a little "access", and probably when he tried to hold her hand, her arm came right off!!! Lions are strong, you know, and their fingers are real pointy, so this could happen. I know this happens to me all the time, but at least I never actually eat the girl's arm.

Oh well, to each his own...

Archived