Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request a Custom Signature by Sweet Sassy Molassy

What do I get?

A professionally designed sig pic custom to fit your needs. I'll do just about any type of sig pic except, much like Chopper, Political or Redskin Bashing sigs. Photoshop or Illustrator is my strong-suit, I'd prefer to stick to those. I can do Flash if needed, nothing too elaborate, but it's going to take a little more time.

Cost:

$15.00 minimum. More is always appreciated, and the money will go towards maintaining Extremeskins.com. Remember, this is home for a lot of us, let's keep it up and running and looking good.

What do I do?

This is on a first come first serve basis. I will try to get it back to you A.S.A.P., but I am a busy man, so it may not be next day service, but I'll try to get it done soon.

Once your donation has been made, just let me know what you want in this thread. Tell me what theme, text, colors and images you want. I have a good amount of Redskins players, but please have some preferred pics available for me to use, just incase (especially if it's former or non-Redskins). I will post my progress here as necessary.

That's all for me, I'll post some samples of some of my stuff, you probably have seen most of it.

Thanks for supporting Extremeskins, and let's keep this the best football related message board on the net!

HTTR!

-Joe

extremeskinssig.jpg

ramsey2coles.jpg

Desktop pictures:

http://netwebcreative.com/extremeskins/redskins.jpg

http://netwebcreative.com/extremeskins/ramsey.jpg

http://netwebcreative.com/extremeskins/thepunisher640x480.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is exactly what I was looking for. Ihave been a Redskin fan all my life, and everyone in NC was, they were the most local team. Then they had some down years, and the Panthers came along and a lot of fans jumped ship onto the Panther bandwagon, but of course, I stayed true. I'm coming up for the Carolina game this year (I live in NC) and want something to produce that shows the Panthers bandwagon following behind the Redskins' picking up those that fall (or pushed) off. Can you help me out, and tell me the process, how I make my donation? thanks big time!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Personally I'd save the money, and read some tutorials, but considering its going to maintaing the site, its not to bad.

But I'd drop it to 1$, think of all the members you have on the forum, atleast 100 are willing to pay 1$ for them, that way youd make 100$ profit to the site, and never have to pay anything.

• 2 months later...

It has been OVER 4 months and I still do not have my $2.00 sig!! Where the **** is it, ma'am? You are female right? I mean what guy has the words, "Sweet" "Sassy" and "Molassy" in their message board handle?

So, listen chick! Have my sig by tomorrow or you will have lost a customer!

;)

• 1 year later...

Archived