Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

Heres a Landry one size 1440 X 900. My friend over at NFLspot made it for me. It's probably too big to fit most of ya'lls monitors since it's for a 19 incher.

U177-1180778610.png

dude this wall is badass tell your friend it is amazing and ask him if he can make one with this pic of landry and put one of taylor in there and put like area 51 on it

dude this wall is badass tell your friend it is amazing and ask him if he can make one with this pic of landry and put one of taylor in there and put like area 51 on it

OK. I'll ask him to try to put a ST pic on it. And change the landry text to AREA 51.

I did ask him at first to put St on it, but he didn't. So I'll ask him to see if he can change it up.

OK. I'll ask him to try to put a ST pic on it. And change the landry text to AREA 51.

I did ask him at first to put St on it, but he didn't. So I'll ask him to see if he can change it up.

Yeah bro that wallpaper is beast! But of course it would be better with ST on it ;)

Yeah bro that wallpaper is beast! But of course it would be better with ST on it ;)

I just asked him to see if he could put ST on there. I'm still waiting to see what he says. He'll probably say "sure" b/c I'm a good friend so he wouldn't say no. LOL. It might take him about 3 days though.

he said he'll do it for me. He is gonna need some time though b/c he is moving and won't have his CPU for a while. He said in about a week it'll be done.

ST and LL wall! Sweet!

awesome man....i can't wait...tell him i said thanks in advance....and thank you for all your help for asking him for doing it....HTTR!

awesome man....i can't wait...tell him i said thanks in advance....and thank you for all your help for asking him for doing it....HTTR!

no problem. We always play Madden on the 360 through xbox live and talk and he agreed to do it. I hope he gets it together soon b/c I know it's gonn alook awesome!

Archived