Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins rusher not seeking quiet offseason

skins0128

Originally posted by Lil Lane

Did you read the first line of the article? It's written by the Associated Press, not ESPN. ESPN.com publishes the sports stories available on the AP wire. ESPN had no input into the article.

eagles fans can read? news to me...

Originally posted by Blondie

Question?

Is this HIS way of letting fans and Gibbs know that HE IS GOING to do whatever he wants in the off season.......and the EXPECTED TO ATTEND volutary workouts might NOT come to pass?

Just a thought.

Blondie

That is my worry Blondie.

With the contract he has, what are we really going to be able to do with him, even if he does not show up?

It's certainly not something you want to read from the teams highest paid player. You do get the sense that he plans to get himself caught up in some 'stuff', hopefully it's just wild parties and chasing girls (and not DUI's, drugs or sexual assault type stuff). I wonder what Danny-boy thinks about those statements from Portis?

Originally posted by OWUeagleMD

Its the ESPN effect.

News stories like this began when ESPN made sports a 24 hour news story.

There isn't enough news to talk about in the daily sports world, so nothing stories like this become topics on Around the Horn, PTI, Sportscenter or whatever.

Relax... I'm supporting your player right now.

Thought it might be relevant to mention you've got your panties in a bunch over an Associated Press article. ESPN didn't write it, they just posted it.

Of course he's gonna enjoy his 2 to 3 months off from football. He's young and rich, it's time to party and **** numerous ****es. Why is this a story and what else do you expect?

I do agree though he should try to add some weight in the offseason, atleast bulk up to 215, 220 would be perfect.

Originally posted by Mittens

Of course he's gonna enjoy his 2 to 3 months off from football. He's young and rich, it's time to party and **** numerous ****es. Why is this a story and what else do you expect?

EXCUSE ME?

THAT is the way you think of women?

If so, the only thing I can say is.....What a man you are.

:rolleyes:

Blondie

Originally posted by posse

If I was that young and rich, it'd be me, a table of cocaine, and about 30 nekkid women all around me for 5 months straight.

Being young and rich does NOT = no morals and a drug user.

Except of course, in your case.

Blondie

Being young and rich does NOT = no morals and a drug user.

Blondie

Being in Texas, blonde, and confused does NOT = a judgemental b*tch.

Posse

Being in Texas, blonde, and confused does NOT = a judgemental b*tch.

Posse

Let me get this clear posse.

You just called me a b.i.t.c.h.

Right?

I don't want to be confused here.

Very few men have called me a *****.......unless of course they are hiding safely behind a computer screen.

Blondie

If I was that young and rich, it'd be me, a table of cocaine, and about 30 nekkid women all around me for 5 months straight.

:laugh:

Me too:paranoid:

But, then again any guy who would deny that would either

1. be a pu$$y

2. gay

3. tryin to get laid anyways

:cool:

I would suggest to those of you who want Mother Teresa's and Monk's on this team(And maybe some catholic priests too) that you go cheer for the New Orlean's Saints. If it shocks you so much that a young, 23 year old football player is going to spend the summer partying it up and taking it easy after he just got a big contract and had a tough year then you seriously need to get out from whatever rock you've been sheltered under. :laugh:

Having a good time does not always=getting into trouble. Neither does partying=having no morals.

Btw, Posse, that was over the line and I think you should apologize to Blondie.

Originally posted by steveskins

I would suggest to those of you who want Mother Teresa's and Monk's on this team(And maybe some catholic priests too) that you go cheer for the New Orlean's Saints. If it shocks you so much that a young, 23 year old football player is going to spend the summer partying it up and taking it easy after he just got a big contract and had a tough year then you seriously need to get out from whatever rock you've been sheltered under. :laugh:

Having a good time does not always=getting into trouble. Neither does partying=having no morals.

Btw, Posse, that was over the line and I think you should apologize to Blondie.

That would be great and all if he partied it up, and stayed out of trouble.

"To live like I ain't never lived before," the Washington Redskins running back said. "If y'all see me in the news, and I make the news for something that I ain't got no business making it for, don't bash me. Say it was a young guy living."

However, stating that you may make the news for something you got no business making it for. Makes it sound like you plan on getting into trouble.

Big difference there.

Let me get this clear posse.

You just called me a b.i.t.c.h.

Right?

Very few men have called me a *****.......unless of course they are hiding safely behind a computer screen.

Blondie

Let me get this clear... you are acting all offended after YOU call ME an immoral drug user?

Right?

I love when girls act all big and bad and threaten men who could put them thru a wall. It's cute!

I KNOW several players VERY WELL........and of course they have a great time. Miami is the destination of several.

However, screwing every one with a ***** is NOT how some of them are.....nor is doing drugs.

No doubt.....there are some who live for this........off season and in season.

My whole concern is that he SHOW UP for the trainings.......and not make excuses.

Blondie

Originally posted by illone

Me too:paranoid:

But, then again any guy who would deny that would either

1. be a pu$$y

2. gay

3. tryin to get laid anyways

:cool:

Whoa... check it out!! Someone who can take a joke! It's a miracle!!

:cheers:

Archived