Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

See ya guys, I'm going on vacation

SPare

Yes,

I quit my job today (don't worry, collecting a 19 week severance).

Getting married on Saturday.

Cruising the carribean for the next 7 days after that.

Then, 4 days in Ft Lauderdale.

Then start looking for a job in the Big Smoke (Toronto for our south of the border friends). Yes, Die hard, Romo sits to pee, I too will be one of you....

So, don't expect to see me around here much over the next couple of weeks.

Believe me, you guys will not be a the front of my mind either...

Hey Stephen,

Good luck this Saturday... and I hope your fiance didn't con you into saying your own vows :puke: I just made my reservations yesterday to Jamaica for the last week of June where we'll be getting married at the resort.

If you manage to move to T.O before the season... you and Romo sits to pee are both invited to my place on gamedays. I should have a big screen TV in time for the season opener :)

Cheers.

42 to go....

best time of year to travel. draft and first wave of free agency is over and now teams sit and evaluate for the next several weeks :)

you gotta tell me how to line up that 19 weeks of severance if I am ever in a jam at my workplace. :D

congrats on the marriage. If you DO think about Extremeskins when you are gone, you should immediately go to the bar and order another Mai Tai or Rum Collins :laugh:

Well, I don't know if I should congratulate you or give you my condolences :laugh:

have fun and enjoy your honeymoon, you'll worry about the rest later. Your only worry right now is PERFORMING your duties as a honeymooner.

:cheers:

Archived