Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Run, Clinton, Run...

[[ghost]]

Originally posted by [[ghost]]

i need to learn photoshop? Why?

I assume that you did that in photoshop. Your main picture is very pixelated. then you pasted and stroked them. More then less you blew up one picture and posted 2 others on top.

Try to be more creative. Here is a decent looking wallpaper that I found from a broncos site that shows what you can do with a picture and some creativity

Clinton%20Portis2.jpg

Originally posted by MeNoRevs

I assume that you did that in photoshop. Your main picture is very pixelated. then you pasted and stroked them. More then less you blew up one picture and posted 2 others on top.

Try to be more creative. Here is a decent looking wallpaper that I found from a broncos site that shows what you can do with a picture and some creativity

Clinton%20Portis2.jpg

most of those guys know a lot more about photoshop than i do, so they can do things like that, whereas i can't. all the stuff i do, i learned on my own, in about a year. these guys have had plenty of more time to learn, and don't have to worry about school. don't get me wrong, i appreciate your comments, but just stating facts.

and thanks to every one who posted compliments.

Originally posted by [[ghost]]

no comments?

Thats alot better wallpapper, I mean honestly if you look at it, dont you feel more satisfied within with that.

in google, look up feathering and ocapacy.

And if you took it as me being an *******. Just trying to be straight forward as an graphic artist. Sorry

Archived